Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Global Marketing Analytics Team converts data into insights and supports the marketing and business teams with user friendly tools to formulate demand generation, go-to-market and resourcing strategies. Prefer East Coast Time Zone or willing to work East Coast Time Zone.
What you will be doing:
In this role you will be providing Marketing Analytics with a focus on Brand Management.
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports with a focus on Brand activity.
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL/Azure) and analytics and BI tools (Tableau), and campaign management software tools (Marketo/Salesforce/MS Dynamics etc).
- Advise marketing functions (digital, brand, campaign operations) as the knowledge owner for customer, market data and marketing activity data.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations, provide progress updates on the planned analytics and reporting products and clearly explain trade-offs for different options.
What you bring:
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and sales pipeline data and related tools (ie. Marketo, Dynamics, Salesforce, Google Analytics).
- In-depth knowledge of marketing campaign and activity tracking and optimization.
- Working knowledge and ability to create complex reporting with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- 8-10 years of experience leading data driven marketing product/analytics development.
- Ability to take end to end responsibility for data and reporting products.
- Successful track record delivering products through the agile methodology.
- Team player with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to operate effectively across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.