Marketing Automation Specialist at Alliant Credit Union
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for executing email marketing campaigns using Alliant’s marketing automation tool. The incumbent will create audience segments; create simple and complex journey maps for both one-time and automated campaigns; work with design and development teams to test email creative and journey flows; ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations; manage opt-ins and opt-outs; work with marketing and enterprise data teams to ensure member and prospect data is correctly captured; develop automated reports within marketing automation tool; execute A/B tests under direction from the broader marketing team; work with business partners to refine audience requirements; implement multi-channel marketing campaigns through the marketing automation tool; and facilitate list development for marketing campaigns. Resources to do the job require the ability to create business rules within the marketing automation tool, and regularly audit rules and campaigns to ensure they are running properly. General direction is received from the Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Build workflow rules and simple and complex journey maps within marketing automation tool
- Ensure automated campaigns, rules and processes are running properly
- Develop test plans for journey maps, business rules, automated processes
- Build audience segments in marketing automation tool
- Build forms and other opt-in mechanisms
- Work with marketing, IT and data teams to develop automated list processes
- Ensure email deliverability and performance
- Integrate new data sources working closely with data team to ensure data tables are populating correctly within marketing automation tool
- Ensure email list hygiene as well as data integrity
- As needed, develop emails within marketing automation tool
- Develop and implement remarketing campaigns on Alliant-owned properties using marketing automation tool
- Manage existing automations (marketing automation tool social connectors, assist DBA with management of existing data automations and help facilitate new automation execution (API, file transfer, website personalization, SMS, push notifications and more in marketing automation platform.
- Automate funnel reports within marketing automation tool
- Work with data teams to automate data, reports out of marketing automation tool into Tableau and similar
Other duties as assigned
- Assist Marketing Technology team in onboarding new tools
- Document data sources, business rules, test plans, etc.
- Build forms
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintain integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field, required, and you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in email marketing/marketing automation
Proven expertise using marketing automation platforms like Oracle/Eloqua, Marketo, Selligent, HubSpot, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc. to develop automated email campaigns that convert leads to sales
- Experience with email testing tools such as Litmus
- Understand, run, and write SQL queries
- Demonstrated knowledge of email best practices and CAN-SPAM requirements
- Understanding of digital marketing space
- Proven track record of solving problems with a team
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and a CMS (PHP or .NET)
- Experience working in a regulated industry, preferred
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off