Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Marketing Automation Specialist to play a key role in scaling our marketing efforts. This person will be a power user of our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and will be responsible for owning email execution and orchestrating personalized, multi-channel campaigns across email, paid media, and direct mail.
This role can be fully remote.
- Own email execution in Marketo, including template management, email development, and list building.
- Leverage our robust marketing technologies to serve up relevant, personalized, and timely messaging across various channels.
- Be the quarterback of email nurture programs. Work with Acquisition and Brand team stakeholders to build out email nurture across the customer lifecycle.
- Own the landing page testing and quality assurance process to ensure leads are captured, scored, and routed correctly for follow up.
- Protect and grow our marketing database, making sure that we have high quality target accounts with clean data.
- Manage automations and integrations that support Marketing & Sales full-funnel dashboard.
- Build and optimize segmentation in support of unique campaign needs.
- Assist in management of our marketing tech stack - from our marketing automation platform to data enrichment.
- Support lead scoring and routing to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Create and optimize marketing processes - from campaign launch to data cleanliness.
- Dig into data to understand what messages and campaigns are resonating with our prospects and customers and which ones are not.
- Regularly monitor email performance data and analyze results for success and for areas of improvement.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience with marketing automation platform (Marketo is required) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity to understand how things work and challenge status quo.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable with applied use of functions like Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Business or Marketing Operations.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.