Marketing Automation Specialist at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.Job Description
- Create and support a multi-faced approach to providing relevant content and communication to leads and existing customers based on our historical results and additional business data.
- Focus on lead nurturing, lead scoring, and improving our lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Responsible for maintaining strong communication between marketing, products, and sales departments by working closely with Infobip Sales and Product teams.
- Build and optimize prospect and customer nurturing campaigns with the main goal of influencing lead qualifications rates and revenue generated.
- Leverage the Marketing Automation system to create and manage various campaign types from end to end - from ideation and implementation to results tracking and analysis.
- At least 5 years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation, or inbound marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, CRMs, and the integration of both; having experience specifically with Oracle Eloqua is a plus.
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns.
- Expertise in list selection and processing (de-duping, managing opt-outs), campaign set-up testing, tracking/campaign analytics, and overall success management .
- Good overall knowledge in marketing analytics, analyzing customer & prospect data, and online & offline marketing channels in B2B
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries & have an opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!