Marketing Associate at GlossGenius
Here are some highlights that we’re proud of:
- With no sales team, our customer base has grown almost exclusively through a robust word-of-mouth channel, which speaks to the strength of the product
- Customers are obsessed with our products
- We just launched gorgeous card readers that users are RAVING about
- Scaled to facilitate hundreds of millions $ in appointments and platform activity
- Closed deals with the nation’s largest salon partners, validating GlossGenius as an industry-leading choice
- Named “Best of the Best Salon Software” by leading industry publication Beauty LaunchPad
As a Marketing Associate, you will be one of the early members of the GlossGenius Customer Acquisition team. In this position, you will have a critical role in creating and executing innovative marketing campaigns, targeting entrepreneurs in the beauty and wellness space.What You'll Do
- Create executive email campaigns including email copywriting, understanding company voice, design email creatives and deploying campaigns through our CRM. Copywriting is hugely important!
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, optimize and track digital and offline marketing campaigns to reach new untapped channels.
- Run and own tests to grow user base including search, email, referral, social, influencer marketing, and other creative ideas we’ve never thought of yet.
- Work alongside our customer acquisition and partnerships team to innovatively reach and retain a huge and growing customer base across the US!
- You're data savvy - you understand analytics and reports, using data to make better marketing decisions. You understand important marketing KPIs like CAC, ROI, CPM, etc.
- You're comfortable with marketing tools like CRM / email platforms, Google Analytics (not necessary but big plus!), and link analytics platforms. You pick up on new tools quickly and love to learn.
- You're a self starter who thinks creatively and independently.
- You have basic proficiency in SQL - not mandatory but strongly recommended!
Bonus points if:
- You're proficient in SEO
- You're interested or have experience in the beauty or salon industry - the ability to understand the voice of our users is incredibly important!
- You love what you do, and are eager to dive deeper into it!
- You are obsessed with self-improvement. You are always learning something new both in and out of work.
- You have experience independently managing projects with many moving pieces and stakeholders.
- You are excited about marketing and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas
- You have the interest and curiosity to dive deep into marketing automation systems; including creating systems, processes, and order where none currently exists
- You are a hustler who will break down walls and stop at nothing to reach your goals and objectives.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.