Marketing Associate at Bungalow (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Bungalow is the largest and fastest-growing roommate living company in the United States. We’re on a mission to create a world where everyone can truly feel at home, wherever they want to live.
We work with homeowners across the US to take the hassle out of property management and maximize what they earn so we can provide renters with the best homes the market has to offer.
And we know it can be challenging living with roommates, but we believe it’s worth it. We’re removing the hassle from moving and everyday living and providing an affordable product that helps people live in the cities where they have better access to opportunity.
The Marketing Associate will collaborate with the Associate Marketing Director and other key marketing team members to drive growth for Bungalow’s product lines. This position will play a key role in the support of on-site merchandising and external omnichannel marketing strategies.
This position requires close collaboration and frequent communication with cross-functional and agency teams including brand, creative, lifecycle, paid media, product, and analytics. It offers a unique opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a self-starter mentality. Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills will be required. This is a remote position but we would prefer the candidate to be local to the NYC area.
What you'll do:
- Work with senior marketing team members to meet and exceed revenue targets for Bungalow’s product lines and team KPIs
- Partner with internal teams and external partners on the development, management, and optimization of all marketing and growth strategies across channels such as paid search, paid social, CTV, video, audio, direct mail, affiliate, programmatic, OOH & more
- Interface with product and engineering teams on funnel optimization, coming up with A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and remove friction in the funnel
- Stay on top of trends and insights in local markets to prioritize new channels, creative concepts to test, and new audiences to reach
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance and creative, giving cross-functional marketing team members insights into trends and action plans to help frame future testing
- Create insightful reports with actionable recommendations using data-driven insights
- Research and analyze internal resident data and surveys to better understand who the Bungalow customer is, how to effectively market to them, and eventually acquire them
- Partner closely with lifecycle marketing associates and broader team on copy and execution of email and SMS campaigns to improve resident engagement and retention
- Collaborate closely with the brand, creative, and copy teams on the development of new assets
- Work closely with internal analytics teams on ad hoc marketing data asks
- Own listing merchandising on bungalow.com & 3rd party listing sites, ensuring our marketing collateral is best-in-class and our user flows work properly
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in listing partner organizations
- Be the organization’s expert on both the particularities of each listing partner channel, and the current landscape of listings partners currently live
- Execute marketability audits, identifying and actioning issues potentially affecting marketability. Create & maintain a backlog of potential improvements to Bungalow listings on listing partner sites and bungalow.com
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of agency or client-side experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech and/or strategy management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with creative, analytics, copy, and/or product teams
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritization to meet new or changed goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and/or start-up work environment
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented and problem-solving mindset. Ability to work with large data sets and draw and present insights from your analysis to senior team members
What We Value
1. Build better. Always challenge the status quo, constantly look for ways to improve across the entire organization.
2. Focus on impact. Ruthlessly prioritize and continue to ask: "Does it scale?"
3. Community first. We always look for ways to make our applicants, customers, and teammates feel more at home. We are the steady & trusted source for members new and old.
4. Feedback obsessed. We are constantly looking for feedback (from customers & teammates) in order to find ways to improve our experience across all facets of the organization. We never settle for the status quo, we consistently drive progress and growth by challenging our mindset and iterating our processes.
5. Move fast. We are less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities by moving too slowly. We are a culture of builders & innovators.
6. Be an owner. You are the expert & ruler of your domain. If you see something broken, fix it or work with the team to make sure we are always at our best. Always look for ways to improve organizationally and personally.
Life at Bungalow
- Remote-first company culture
- Optional co-working hubs in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Miami, and Ontario
- Competitive cash compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits; employee premiums are 100% employer-paid
- 401(k) sponsored by Fidelity
- $200 monthly wellness stipend and weekly meditation and yoga classes
- Generous time-off policy + 11 company holidays
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for both caregivers
Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, Bungalow is the premier residential real estate marketplace. With leading investors, such as Atomic, Khosla Ventures, Coatue, Founders Fund, and Deer Park Road, Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living situation. To ensure our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. For more information, visit www.bungalow.com and check out our Series-C funding coverage here!
In the course of the job application process, we may collect the following categories of PI for the purposes of evaluating you as a job applicant:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, education, or employment-related information;
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us, including, without limitation, demographic information, benefits information, or family and dependent information.
Currently, we are implementing procedures in order to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and throughout the workplace. Therefore, we are notifying you that if you visit our physical offices and facilities for an interview, we also may collect the following additional category of PI: medical and health information. Specifically, we may collect your body temperature along with information about whether you have or display certain symptoms such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, or shortness of breath, whether you have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of these symptoms, and whether you have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will not collect any additional categories of personal information or use your personal information collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
More Information on Bungalow
Bungalow operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Bungalow was founded in 2017. It has 148 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all jobs at Bungalow, click here.
Read Full Job Description