Marketing Assistant at Informa (Remote)
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.Job Description
We are currently hiring for an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our Books Marketing Department in the Faculty team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in supporting many projects and doing so in an organized manner. One of your strengths will be time-management and you will enjoy working with a diverse team of colleagues. Your day-to-day will involve handling Faculty marketing queries, creating marketing materials, carrying out Social and email campaigns, and reporting on marketing activities. We’re looking for our next Marketing Assistant to be driven and excited to contribute to a global team.
Closing date for applications: 29th June 2022.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and deploying email campaigns as part of our core campaign programme
- Looking after our Higher Education Inbox and responding to customers in a prompt friendly manner
- Assisting with the creation of content marketing campaigns that bring more visitors to our e-commerce website and generate customer data and email opt-ins
- Using the website content management system to setup bespoke campaign landing pages, SEO blog articles and updating product pages
- Arranging the design of campaign artwork such as banners and adverts
- Posting on social media platforms
- Providing administrative support to enable campaigns results to be measured and leads to be processed
What we are looking for:
- A real passion for starting a career in marketing as part of a supportive, global organisation
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- A solid commercial and customer focused approach to work
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is an ideal first role in marketing. A publishing or marketing background is advantageous but not essential.Additional Information
What we offer in return:
- Salary circa £27,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (discretionary 3 additional days at Christmas)
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development opportunities
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom. This role is open to candidates in all locations across the UK. Taylor & Francis has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the office, at home or somewhere in between.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.