We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly skilled Marketing Analytics Engineer to create analytic experiences, analyze our marketing approaches, and provide actionable recommendations. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing organization, gathering requirements and implementing solutions to meet their analytic needs. This will involve everything from managing multiple data sources to data warehouse modeling to building dashboards and reports to fulfill requirements.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and are continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop analytic approaches to marketing problems and collaborate with marketing on improving performance
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve marketing activities (e.g., user funnel drop-offs)
- Design and implement a consolidated marketing analytics experience leveraging user acquisition, social, and product data
- Analyze attributed conversion data to find high performing segments and forecast the growth of product cohorts (both game and marketplace)
- Manage marketing callback integrations via Google Tag Manager
- Create data models on top of our BigQuery data warehouse using debt and Looker's modeling layer
- Write reports analyzing Mythical’s marketing data and present them to appropriate stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/quantitative field
- 4+ years in a quantitative analytics role in a marketing capacity
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis tools such as Looker or Tableau
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and a programming language for data analysis (e.g., Python, R)
- Excellent communication skills and a drive for continuous learning
- Experience with Cloud-based analytics tech (e.g., BigQuery, dbt, Snowplow, Gamesight)
- LookML Developer certification
- Analytic industry experience with free-to-play video games
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.