We’re on a mission to help gig economy workers achieve financial security by providing the world’s first portable benefits platform, helping them save time and money on everything from taxes to health insurance. We’re looking for a strategic, self-starting Marketing Analyst with excellent communication skills to own the complete marketing analytics project lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, analysis and recommendations, and reporting + documentation.
Your mission: Provide the Marketing team with the data, insights, and recommendations needed to better tailor marketing communications so we can help get more non-benefited individuals access to affordable benefits.
Here’s what you’ll get to do everyday:
- Forecast ROI across a variety of channels and campaigns; refine forecast on a monthly basis
- Analyze campaign results and develop strategic insights + recommendations
- Work with various Marketing department teammates to develop testing and sampling experiments to improve marketing performance
- Develop regular reports and dashboards, then summarize the data into actionable items
- Analyze partner funnel data to highlight areas of opportunity at the individual partner level
- Identify opportunities and drive insights to improve conversion within the marketing funnel
- Enable partners to self-serve data through automated dashboards and reporting
- Own the complete analytics project lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, analysis, and documentation of results
- Pull data from multiple marketing platforms including Facebook, Google Analytics, Braze, Twitter, Amplitude and other internal analytics sources and convert to actionable insights
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years of marketing data analysis experience
- Experience translating complex data, analysis, and concepts into understandable, impactful recommendations
- Ability to design, scale and maintain easy to use dashboards and reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an enthusiasm to identify areas of opportunity and optimization
- Experience attributing marketing efforts to revenue
- A curiosity about identifying and investigating anomalies in data and operations
- Experience in SQL with ability to design and validate complex queries
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
About Stride Health, Inc.
Stride provides the world’s first portable benefits platform designed specifically for independent workers, helping them save time and money on insurance and taxes. Since launching in 2014, Stride has helped 3 million people save over $3 billion and partners with over 100 leading work platforms and employers of non-benefited workers including Uber, DoorDash, Instacart, Amazon, Lyft, Gopuff, Fiverr, GrubHub, Etsy, Patreon, Rover, TaskRabbit, and Keller Williams to offer their non-benefited workers a full marketplace of health and wealth benefits and perks. In 2021, the company launched its Stride for Health Plans platform to enable simple ACA enrollment for health insurance carriers. Stride is backed by Mastercard, Allstate, Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, Fidelity’s F-Prime Capital Partners, King River Capital and Moderne Ventures. For more information, visit https://www.stridebenefits.com.
While we have a lot of teammates in the San Francisco Bay Area, this is a fully remote position and we support teammates living all across the country.
Perks & Benefits
All full time Stride employees are eligible for the following benefits and perks:
- Work remotely from wherever you want in the US, and still get together with your team at least twice per year
- For US based candidates, a salary calibrated to the San Francisco Bay Area—historically the highest in the nation
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans with employees covered at 100% and dependents covered at 70%
- 12 weeks of paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parents, inclusive of adoption and fostering
- Employer paid One Medical membership
- Flexible paid time off
- Quarterly company-wide mental health days
- 2 weeks of company-wide end-of-year refresh time
- 401k management platform (we do not currently match)
- A generous equity package to give you ownership in what we're building together
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-wide in-person retreats
- $100/month work from home stipend
- $75/month wellness stipend
- $1,000/year learning and development budget
Stride in the News
You can read about what we've been up to here.
Can't get enough of us yet?? You can also read more about our team and what it is like to work at Stride on The Muse, or our Built In profile!
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Stride is an equal opportunity employer.