Affirm is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. This position will be a key part of a growing analytics team that supports an increasingly sophisticated marketing program. As an integral team member, you will partner closely with marketing leads to provide the analytical support that will help drive growth in consumer awareness and acquisition. You will be expected to write custom SQL and build models to help drive our marketing strategy, build reporting in Looker, provide recommendations for A/B testing, and interpret test results. Additionally, you will dive into any issues and provide recommendations as needed. You will be the subject matter expert for the marketing teams you support!
What you'll do
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries, spreadsheet models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Uncover actionable insights that will maximize revenue, lower cost, and improve customer/pro retention.
- Identify which combination of marketing channels & formats are most impactful at driving awareness, favorability, and intent.
- Work with the marketing teams to determine success metrics, forecast spend, and drive performance improvements.
- Arm marketing teams with the tools, data, and reporting needed to make investment decisions.
- Effectively present research insights to diverse stakeholder audiences through written reports and presentations.
What we look for
- 1-2 years of professional experience in analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and synthesizing data insights into actionable recommendations.
- Hands-on experience in the Marketing analytics domain - Paid Media, and Email marketing.
- Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel, Python/R (good to have but not required), and Statistical analysis methods.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI.
- Experience with A/B & Multivariate testing/analysis.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.