Marketing Analyst at DO NOT USE - Truist (Birmingham, AL)
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Assist and provide support to the MAE in the sales and marketing of new and renewal business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. General Support:
- Making copies.
- Ordering/ typing tabs and graphics.
- Assembling manuals, submissions, proposals and binders as requested.
- Prepare excel worksheets and word documents as requested.
- Assist in the "scratch-up" process for renewal proposals and binders.
- Order and build quote files.
- Organize and rebuild files prior to their return to the file room.
3. MAE Support:
- Prepare loss history analysis, stratifications, and loss forecaster.
- Support the MAE in submission process including to but not limited to creating basic cover letters for submissions to mail/email to carriers.
- Follow up with carriers to confirm receipt of submissions.
- Create documents/spreadsheets to assist in marketing of accounts.
- Research claims issues as related to loss runs/loss summaries.
- Order and/or review experience mod worksheet calculations.
- Ability to locate and process additional request from underwriters.
4. Company Programs:
- Handle miscellaneous problems and support process on account.
- Complete applicable company reports/applications.
- Communicate and involve underwriters as needed.
- Set up and oversee suspense system to follow up for proper information.
- Input and rating of various insurance programs with various insurance companies.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Proficiency in word and excel
2. Time management skills and ability to prioritize
3. Organized, detail oriented, persuasive and quality focused
4. Strong client relation skills
5. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
6. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify