Marketing Analyst - Acquisitions at Afterpay
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:43 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins. Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt.
Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers. We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As a Marketing Analyst in the Global Marketing Analytics Team, you will work closely with our global growth partners to acquire, activate and retain customers, and drive mobile app download through paid, organic and CRM channels. You will be working in a wide range of marketing domains, using analytical and data science tools to tackle challenges Afterpay and the advertising industry are facing. You will work with senior team members and managers to own cycle of analytics/data science projects from problem formulation to final implementation/recommendation. As a team, we are a thought partner of the global growth team to make an impact and help deliver the team's topline OKRs.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
• Work with advertising platforms (for example, Google, FB) to design, execute and analyze incrementality test
• Causal inference and modeling
• Analyze and model user life cycle to activate, reactivate user as well as prevent user churn
• Establish full funnel marketing analytics framework
• Optimize paid channel portfolio and financial forecast
• Understand marketing efficiency/ROI with different categories
• User life time value analysis and modeling
Who are you? (Qualifications)
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
• Experience in Collections within retail and/or the banking/finance industry is preferred.
• Experience with SQL and Tableau preferred
• Hands on experience with Google Suites, MS Office apps (especially Excel), etc
• Strong organizational/time management skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Read Full Job Description