Marketing Acquisition & Deepening Strategy at SunTrust (Charlotte, NC)
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Serve as the primary Marketing contact to the business represented and work across Marketing to develop marketing plans and tactics that leverage marketing capabilities to achieve business goals, enhance client experience, and acquire, grow and retain profitable client relationships. Collaborate with internal and external marketing partners to develop and execute marketing programs for the business; ensure alignment of all strategies to the Truist Purpose and Brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Set the direction and communicate individual and team priorities and develop talent.
2. Develop marketing strategies intended to achieve operational and financial results using all marketing channels, with heavier focus on digital performance marketing.
3. Lead highly complex and visible projects with notable risk while Managing deliverables for the team against expected results.
4. Identify and resolve technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges.
5. Make leadership decisions within established policies, procedures, and established objectives.
6. Monitor client needs and competitive market place, and provides ongoing marketing support that ensures the competitiveness of offered products and services.
7. Develop and manage actional plans to direct budget and resource allocation. 8. Typically manage a team of professional-level contributors and/or large-scale programs. This role may be an individual contributor role that has strategic influence (complex long-term planning of business initiatives and outcomes) on a large part of Truist's organization, typically a LOB or a segment.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Seven years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Deep specialized (SME) and/or broad knowledge within the marketing (or related) discipline; sound and comprehensive understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes managing a process
4. Consumer/Commercial/Corporate/Wealth banking product and/or segment marketing experience
5. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
6. Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure, in addition to leading a team of professionals
7. Demonstrated budget management experience
8. Ability to exercise independent judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities
9. Sophisticated understanding of clients through interpretation and user research and analytics
10. Strong relationship building skills resulting in the ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective
11. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry
12. Strong presentation skills and communication skills
1. MBA or Master's degree in related field
2. Fifteen years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
3. Series 6, 7, 24 license
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Occasionally (Less than 25% of the time)
Up to 25 lbs.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 25%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify