Marketing Account Manager at Lunchbox Technologies
What We Are
We’re a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You might find us a little biased, but not in this category; we’re committed and unwavering to our mission and initiatives — all day and everyday. You can’t put us in a box because we’re the whole package. We’re an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we’re shouting that from the rooftops! We’re led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty.
The Marketing Success Partner will be part of the Studio Team (Lunchbox’s in-house digital agency) and is responsible for strategizing and managing go-to-market launch strategies for Lunchbox partners launching app, web, and catering products. This person will meet with new and existing clients to consult on campaign strategies, create project briefs, and work closely with our Design Team to see these projects through from start to finish. This is an exciting opportunity to work with multiple restaurant brands across the Mid-Market and Enterprise space and impact growth, product adoption, loyalty program engagement, and retention among the restaurant patrons.
What You’ll Do
- Meet with new and existing Lunchbox partners ranging from mid-market to Enterprise level to pitch and discuss launch and growth marketing strategies for app, web, loyalty rewards programs, and catering products
- Train and assist customers within our marketing CRM tools such as Customer.io and Adroll
- Assist in the sales process to educate clients on our Maas (Marketing as a Service) program
- Develop marketing campaign strategies executed through email, SMS, paid advertising, digital, on-premise, and off-premise marketing for each Lunchbox client to increase GMV, loyalty engagement, launch product adoption, and customer retention.
- Develop, implement and train clients on marketing best practices
- Create creative client briefs and manage creative projects from start to finish
- Analyze the performance of all executed strategies and report to both clients and internal Lunchbox stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Passion for Marketing and the Hospitality Industry with past experience in both fields
- Expertise in email marketing, paid advertising, SMS marketing, and on-premise marketing
- Savvy with Google tag manager, Facebook pixel, and ad manager
- Experience launching brands, concepts, loyalty programs, and expansion
- Experience A/B testing email/paid/SMS campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-4 years of experience working within a Marketing Team
- Experience working in the Hospitality Tech or Restaurant Industry strongly preferred
- Comfortable presenting to partners
Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyway!
In one month you will:
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and your key org players
- Shadow some amazing colleagues and start building out knowledge of the partner launch and growth marketing strategies
- Shadow Customer.io/Adroll client trainings and start gaining a deeper understanding of the Marketing CRM tools
- Familiarize yourself with the different Lunchbox products and teams
- Gain an understanding of the partner journey through sales to delivery to launch to post-launch growth strategy
By month 3 you will:
- Start leading client calls and managing your own campaign projects
- Have a solid understanding of our marketing tools such as Customer.io and Adroll
- Develop cross-departmental relationships
- Have experience building out automated workflows and segments
- Have started a client launch project
- Be introduced to your list of existing clients
By month 6 you will:
- Successfully launched a partner with a full launch campaign strategy
- Conducted your own client training in Customer.io
- Strategized and managed a growth campaign for an existing client
- Be near expert level in Customer.io and Studio service offerings
- Communicate opportunities for Studio strategic growth initiatives
- We raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million, led by Coatue).
- We provide learning and development opportunities to help you grow and thrive at Lunchbox.
- Diversity comes from the top. We’re a team of all-ages BIPOC & working parents.
- We host fun and social virtual events (like book club meetings, team happy hours, and company-wide talent shows) that help you stay connected with the entire team.
- The opportunity to work with a welcoming and collaborative team of industry disruptors!
Some Awesome Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- Online mental health therapy — we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents.
- A WFH stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and amazing Lunchbox merchandise.
- The coolest perk ever — we’ll pay for any food-related tattoo!
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.