Do you live and breathe research, love working with people, and thrive on applying insights to influence product design and strategy? Atlassian is searching for a Market Researcher to join our growing Research team in the United States.
In year one, you will:
- Take ownership of the message and content testing for Atlassian's buyer experience
- Design and implement quantitative and qualitative studies throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with your broader mixed-methods Research team to deliver strategic and tactical insights to Atlassian product teams and executive leadership
- Clearly demonstrate how insights drawn from your work have had an impact on the improvement of the Atlassian buyer experience
- Ultimately, help drive informed decision-making through a lens of customer empathy and understanding
More about you:
- Ideally you have at 5+ years of professional user or market research / Insights experience
- Equally comfortable working qualitatively or quantitatively. Can select and validate appropriate approaches for each study
- Strong understanding of marketing, branding, content, and website evaluation methodologies in a B2B setting
- Responsible for research project design, implementation and analysis based on stakeholder needs
- Produce impactful and actionable recommendations (Strong written communication skills)
- Team player, able to work in conjunction with brand research lead, stakeholders, and product research to produce world-class research
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
More about the opportunity:
- You will join a smart and ambitious team that is responsible for supporting Atlassian teams across the globe. We gather customer feedback to support decision-making, product strategy and marketing strategy to ensure we are making the right decisions at every stage of the customer journey. This is an exciting role for a motivated, hands-on researcher who has a passion for marketing and content and wants to work on large scale and impactful programs.
More about our team:
- You will be joining a team that is very smart and always open and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean', which means we don't do documentation for documentation's sake. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to prove ourselves right (or wrong). It's all about improving our user's experience no matter who or where it is.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.