Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team and opportunity:
Quartet’s Market’s Success team is responsible for building strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Market Growth Manager will be a critical part of the team charged with delivering on Quartet’s success in a defined Quartet region, which may include work in several distinct Quartet markets. In this role, you will be tasked with recruiting key identified system targets, articulating Quartet’s value proposition, and securing commitments to onboard as a partner.
You will be responsible for building out implementation plans for these systems, overseeing their execution, collaborating deeply with our field team leaders in system practice onboarding, and managing the executive level system relationships. Over time, you will oversee ongoing relationships and programs with these health systems and integrated delivery networks, with the goal of increasing total patients referred. Your role will also expand across a diverse array of projects to drive innovation and overall system partnership success: EMR integration, reporting on program performance, pilots of new products, service line expansions (for example, to specialists across maternity, oncology, cardiology) etc.
- System “Sales”: Collaborate with Regional Operations Manager to identify key health system targets and initiate relationships with system leadership (physician group, medical directors, BH service line leads, etc). Pitch Quartet, tailoring conversations as appropriate to health systems’ unique needs and value drivers. Manage sales pipeline and report internally.
- Work with the Growth Team Executives in a smooth handoff of the relationships from sale to implementation. Manage the relationships ongoing of 15 -30 health systems within a defined geography
- Client-System relationships: Support the Regional Operations Manager and the Growth team in client activities, including: joining client meetings focused on health system status updates, leading health system meetings that are co-hosted by paying customers, partnering with Regional Operations Manager on reporting health system progress to payor.
- Health Systems Onboarding & Adoption: Develop roadmap and timelines for system rollout, including practice onboarding schedules/plans, technology integration where needed, and workflow work-arounds where necessary for deeper collaboration. Oversee execution of these plans on a day-to-day basis. Ensure a smooth transition and handoff of practices and relationships to our field team for a successful onboarding.
- Partner with both the client-facing and cross-functional teams within Quartet on efforts to deliver on operational metrics to support the program, e.g, PCP adoption and activity, BHP network, patient activations, patient care, clinical outcomes, and economic outcomes. Diagnose opportunities to improve results, and drive agreed-upon initiatives forward from conception to completion, in support of the overall client program.
- Project management: Collaborate cross-functionally across Provider Success, Patient Success, Product and Integrations teams to drive the success of each system implementation in the short term, and program success overall, in the longer term. Likewise, you may be tasked with partnering with our product team to pilot new products and services aimed at our health system partners.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in consulting, health systems implementation, program/project management or account management for hospital and health systems clients
- Proven track record of building project plans and executing to completion, meeting or exceeding program vision and goals
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships required
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across legal, product development, data and analytics, and field teams to execute systems transformation initiatives
- Proficiency in building sales and account management materials, leveraging powerpoint/google slides/sheets
- Proficiency in Looker reporting tool
- Pending COVID-related restrictions and guidelines, willingness to travel within your defined Quartet regions at least 30% of the time
- Experience rolling out clinical programs and services with a focus on practice transformation
- Experience in mental health or primary care delivery
Employee Benefits for Quartet include:
Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? [email protected] to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.