Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are in search of exceptional marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting organizations in the consumer products and chemical industries.
The Product and Partner Marketing Manager will be a key addition to our Veeva Consumer Products & Chemical marketing team. You will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content. This role collaborates closely with their global marketing peers, partners, as well as our Product Strategy, Product Management, Sales, and Professional Services team members to drive Veeva’s growth and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Work with a global Marketing team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs.
- Partner with other departments - Product, Strategy, Sales, Services, Customer Success - to develop a comprehensive understanding of our unique selling proposition and how we make our customers successful.
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, articles, case studies, infographics, webinars, event presentations) to articulate the benefits of our solutions to our target personas in our target industries.
- Develop and execute joint marketing plans with our strategic technology and system integrator partners.
- Support the marketing team with product and major feature launch activities.
- Support the marketing team in updating marketing materials.
- Manage updates to internal information portals as well as the website when appropriate.
- 5+ years of enterprise software marketing or marketing communications experience with a heavy focus on content/writing.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience developing and executing joint marketing plans with partners.
- Experience conveying key messaging across channels - web, video, social, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with individuals across regions/time zones to accomplish tasks.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, creative, and analytical.
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in an ambiguous, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Nice to Have
- Industry marketing experience (Consumer Goods/Chemical)
- Bachelor's degree
- Based in North America
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]