Manager of Partner Campaigns at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
As a key member of the Global Partner Marketing Team, the Manager of Partner Campaigns will be responsible for building out and driving the adoption of the Zscaler Partner Demand Center (PDC) by curating a robust library of marketing campaigns and tactics to enable Zscaler Partners to drive effective demand generation.
The Manager of Partner Campaigns role is a critical enabler for Zscaler to build scale through our Partner ecosystem. You will ensure our Partners can fully maximize campaign execution in the PDC to generate leads at high quality and high volume. You will do so by providing the latest Zscaler marketing content that is aligned to company priorities, market trends, partner focus areas, solution content strategy, and multi-touch program ROI goals. You will work closely with regional Channel Marketing and Corporate Marketing, and other key stakeholders to understand partner feedback and best practices, and drive adoption across the globe.
- Develop and deliver an ongoing roadmap of packaged campaigns and offerings in the PDC, while evolving the tactics we bring to market
- Adapt existing content and originate new content that is tailored to partner campaign use cases
- Help drive theater adoption of the PDC and support campaign execution by working with the concierge team and the translation team to oversee localization of key channel campaigns
- Generate reporting that drives insights, and lead and plan key actions to enable ongoing campaign adoption and effectiveness
- Support key company branding and demand generation campaign launches through the PDC
- Enable 3rd party marketing agencies with Zscaler content to build scalable channel agency services
- Drive effective internal collaboration with alliance marketing, global campaigns, social media, digital marketing, corporate events, marketing programs, and many other teams to support all sources of content to be leveraged for partner use
- Minimum of 5 years marketing for technology companies required
- Minimum 3 years working with and supporting channel marketing
- Remote position but easy access to a major airport for necessary travel required
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrates strong understanding of partner marketing and competitive landscape
- Results-oriented and focused on execution
- Understanding of current IT industry marketing and demand tactics
- Familiarity with campaign automation and reporting tools, a plus
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms, a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.