Manager, Paid Social at Dentsu (Atlanta, GA)
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Manager, Paid Social is responsible for the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns in line with the agreed activation strategy. This role maintains, develops and exceeds client performance targets.
- Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Liaison with experts from other teams including organic search, paid search and display
- Create and execute media plans that surpass client goals
- Develop a close working relationship with partners and technology suppliers
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaise with other channels
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities ensuring all team tasks are executed on time and meet/exceed client expectations and campaign requirements
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Assists with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Create internal and external written POVs and case studies to communicate complex subject matter in a digestible way
- Help ensure operational excellence is delivered across their assigned team/pod
- Detailed knowledge of Paid Social marketing techniques and platform buying tools
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate analyze and interpret large quantities of data
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills, project management ability and task delegation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- A strong numerical and analytical background
- Media planning and presentation experience
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000 - $80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.