GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a sharp, motivated Manager, Consumer Direct Mail to join the Direct Mail team. The Manager, Consumer Direct Mail will report to the Sr. Manager, Channel Marketing. This individual will execute on consumer direct mail initiatives and provide day-to-day support, assisting with the execution of monthly media plans.
The Manager, Consumer Direct Mail will be responsible for monthly plan management and development, campaign execution, project management and performance reporting. The ideal candidate will have a quantitative background, bring strong organizational and project management skills, and be able to think creatively but also prioritize effectively in a fast moving environment.
This role is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing their marketing skills and looking to contribute to a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Channel Marketing on strategy, development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Ensure meticulous completion of monthly media plans
- Lead the execution of new marketing campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with various stakeholders
- Maintain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external vendors
- Develop and own reporting and analytics needs, including monitoring marketing campaign performance to provide business insights
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of marketing experience, direct mail experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior management experience preferred
- Experience building complex marketing programs
- Strong project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with large data sets: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Proficiency in SQL a plus
- Team player who develops and maintains trusting and collaborative relationships
- Problem solver with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.