Manager, Member Engagement Marketing at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role will give you the flexibility to work from either the Seattle HQ office or from home as often as you’d like, coming in for any meetings or activities where in-person attendance is required. You will also be able to arrange with your manager to spend periods of the year working from elsewhere in the country if your role can accommodate it.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a marketing manager with experience driving awareness, adoption and retention of a service or product among end users. You will develop, manage and execute impactful marketing programs that resonate with our target audiences in order to meet success metrics and objectives.
- Develop and implement customer-facing programs to achieve registration, engagement and retention goals
- Work directly with enterprise customers and other channel partners to customize and optimize engagement efforts for their populations
- Generate new and innovative programs to drive utilization of our service
- Manage marketing programs across numerous enterprise accounts and channel partners, making continuous improvements and recommendations based on performance and trends
- Continually analyze and optimize programs and campaigns; collect data and communicate learnings
- Maintain timely communications with numerous enterprise accounts and channel partners, and manage external deadlines and requirements with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience
- Direct experience working with enterprise customers
- Experience in digital marketing and/or direct marketing
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels within an organization, bringing together internal stakeholders and managing agency/vendor relationships
- Experience building and engaging audiences across various channels
- Ability to manage projects involving multiple teams
- Experience in healthcare or employee benefits preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.