Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada’s Marketing Operations team is looking for a talented leader to play an integral role in leveraging our data and technology to help our marketing team run better, faster, and smarter. You will have the opportunity to play a vital role in both creating and driving world-class insights that will drive the next phase of growth here at Verkada.
Successful Marketing Analytics leaders at Verkada are fluent in SQL and Python, understand the principles of effective data visualization, and know how to contextualize their work within the business in order to drive growth.
- Ability to pull together your own datasets with strong SQL skills and knowledge of analytical programming languages including R or Python to conduct statistical analyses.
- Build revenue optimization models using a wealth of structured in-house data.
- Work cross functionally with other business units to ensure Marketing planning aligns with corporate strategy.
- Be responsible for defining and clearly articulating KPIs to serve the team and management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical discipline from a top school.
- 3+ years of expertise in quantitative analysis, ability to tell a story backed by data.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- Demonstrated track record of success in a high-growth, self-directed business environment.
- Analytical mindset, capable of understanding advanced abstract relationships and concrete systems/data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Direct relevant experience in Marketing Analytics.
- Experience creating executive level presentations.
- Experience building and architecting data pipelines.
- Familiarity with business systems: Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, or similar.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description