An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
We are looking for a Manager, CRM to join our rapidly growing Growth team. In this role, you will be the day-to-day executional owner of the Buyer CRM program for GOAT, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on end business impact. This role will report to the Senior Manager, CRM and will partner closely across Marcom (Brand, Product Marketing, Content, Merchandising, Business Development, Brand Partnerships, Performance Marketing and Growth Analytics) and Consumer Product.
You are highly analytical, meticulously organized and enjoy diving into the details on segmentation and buyer journey program set up, while also connecting the dots on what strategy + tactics will drive towards company goals.
In this role you will:
- Drive forward the CRM Strategy to progress our team roadmap and overseeing the operating process for owned channel execution (Email, Push, IAM) while driving towards company goals and metrics (engagement, first time and repeat purchase conversions)
- Lead GOAT buyer messaging for owned channels (Email, Push, Mobile IAM) with a strong focus on our sneaker playbook, apparel growth + brand partnerships
- Act as campaign gatekeeper for the master calendar for marketing campaigns (ad hoc & operations) to buyers and own projects from beginning to end
- Manage and mentor the Senior CRM Specialist. Distill company goals to our channel tactics and provide proactive guidance to the team
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results
- Partner with Brand team to identify channel expansion/optimization opportunities and ideation based on creative performance learnings
- Develop an understanding of the buyer lifecycle and how marketing contributes to it
- Construct and maintain a testing calendar and repository for all owned channels
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks and create and share regular performance reports
- Partner with Growth Analytics to improve our CRM reports, dashboards, and strategic analysis.
- Actively manage play-booking and documentation, including developing and improving processes, templates, key insights, and presentations related to the assessment of strategies and initiatives
We are looking for:
- 4 - 5+ years of lifecycle/CRM experience, with significant experience in mobile apps
- Strong growth marketing background and industry knowledge of customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in-app marketing, and SMS
- Extensive familiarity working with CRM tools such as Braze, Iterable, Saillthru, etc
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, and product side of marketing (audience segmentation, IP deliverability, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to do critical thinking on behalf of the user (buyer)
- Highly data-driven, well organized and have strong project management skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teamsIntermediate knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Experience working in markets outside of North America
- Curious Mind: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Snowflake or Looker
- Marketplace, Loyalty, B2B and/or Luxury industry experience
- You have experience in other marketing channels (SMS, Content Cards, User Acquisition)
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description