WorkReduce is a fully remote company where you can work with the largest brands and agencies in the world, and advance your career while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
WorkReduce is looking a Manager of Ad Ops to serve as a primary resource to our clients in all things related to ad serving, tagging, and trafficking.
We need candidates proficient in at least one ad serving platform such as DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Google Ads Manager, or programmatic platforms such as DV360, TTD, and Media Math who have experience in trafficking ads, troubleshooting technical issues and resolving challenging ad delivery issues. Ideal candidates have high technical aptitude and enjoy hands-on learning in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be supported by teams of campaign managers, quality assurance, analytics, and other functions. This role is 100% remote working with fully distributed teams.
What You'll Do
- Provide specialized technical support to internal ad campaigns managed through DCM
- Provide trafficking support and execution for campaigns running across all Google Marketing Platform tools inclusive of tagging tools such as Doubleclick floodlights tags and GTM
- Internal and external communication around trafficking including gathering assets, generating and providing tags, and assisting in organization
- Support the implementation and QA of remarketing tags and other pixels to be deployed across ad servers (i.e. DCM), GTM or other tag manager, or directly on client sites
- Document internal procedures, policies, and tutorials to ensure consistency and quality service to our customers
- Provide opinions on methods, platforms, and process based on prior experience and knowledge of how and when to use different tools
- Troubleshoot various customer problems and utilize experience to develop solutions
- Monitor and report on global internal campaigns for any violations of policies
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in an ad operations role within an ad agency, ad technology platform, or DSP support – specifically handing ad tags and campaign setup within DCM
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of campaign setup needs and how they translate to reporting and conversion attribution – i.e. what happens when multiple ads are assigned to placements in an ad server and how that will change the way reporting is pulled
- Experience in troubleshooting ad serving technical issues such as delivery investigation and third- party rich media issues, conversion tags, and platform discrepancies
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand and debug third-party remarketing pixels and lists
- Experience in working with Rich Media (Expandable, Video, Floating), Mobile, Video (VAST, VPAID) and Standard Display Ads
Nice to haves:
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager with experience in configuration of event triggers and custom tag implementations
- Experience on both the Advertiser and Publisher sides of the ad trafficking world and an understanding of how they differ
- Experience working with different DMP/CDPs and understanding how that impacts remarketing capabilities
- Understanding of partnering with data providers (i.e. Nielsen, Liveramp) and how this impacts the setup of campaigns in buying platforms such as DV360, TTD, etc.
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Read Full Job Description