Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a member of Iterable’s Brand Marketing team, you will contribute to the growth of our business by leading localization projects to help expand our presence in international markets, and growing our organic search traffic through SEO. One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Website and Digital Marketing.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work cross-functionally to develop, communicate and maintain a schedule for localization efforts
- Develop our end-to-end localization workflow using our translation management tools and systems
- Plan and manage complex localization efforts for written marketing content such as web pages, whitepapers, emails, etc.
- Manage the production, translation, validation, and in-context review of content
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in project management tools and processes within and between teams to suggest improvements
- Drive high quality output from localization vendors and freelancers
- Manage vendor workload and estimated and actual spend data for assigned projects
- Continue to build and scale our SEO program
- Provide SEO support for the content team when needed
- Optimize SEO for localized content
We are looking for people who are:
- Capable of prioritizing projects and managing schedules and scope to complete projects in a reasonable timeframe
- Can identify resourcing gaps against workload and communicate blockers and risks accordingly
- Has a solid knowledge of internationalization and localization
- Experienced managing localized documentation or similar deliverables
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple complex projects concurrently
- Self-starters and are proactive with regards to getting things done
- Managed and lead a team of direct reports
- Experience in Wordpress or similar CMS
- Experience in Marketo or similar MAP
- Experience with WPML Wordpress plugin
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For New York and Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $103,950/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.