Lifecycle & Product Marketing Manager, Square Partnerships at Square (Remote)
Since we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together. So we expanded into software and started building integrated, omnichannel solutions – to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, run a busy kitchen, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. And across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow all in one place.
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Square Partnerships team helps empower sellers to grow and thrive through our App Marketplace. The App Marketplace connects sellers to partner apps that seamlessly integrate Square with their favorite business tools, and Agencies that build custom solutions with Square-powered technology.
As Product Marketing Manager for the Partnerships organization, our partners are your audience. You will focus on establishing and executing on strategy to grow the adoption of our programs, and drive increased engagement through Square's inbound and outbound channels. You'll work closely with Product Partnerships, Solutions & Channel Partnerships, and leadership to develop campaigns that support our partners at every phase in the lifecycle, with audiences ranging from prospect to established partner, at stages varying from onboarding to product launch and beyond.
- Lead the end-to-end ideation, execution, and analysis of our messaging strategy to drive adoption and growth for Square's Solutions and App Partner programs
- Develop lifecycle marketing content and campaigns aimed at increasing partner growth and retention, and optimizing operational tasks such as onboarding and QA
- Work in a full-stack capacity; crafting detailed marketing briefs, writing copy, editing templates, building audience segments, and maintaining triggered workflows
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Solution Architects to define channels and messaging for operational projects and strategic initiatives
- Research your audience, conducting interviews and adjusting your strategy to best meet their expectations
- Create experiments, collaborating with Operations and Data Analysts to implement iterative tests and new approaches to business problems
- Manage clear expectations with stakeholders across a variety of disciplines and teams in a matrixed organization
- Measure performance and analyze findings, report on KPIs, and present recommendations to leadership
- 3+ years building and executing on lifecycle marketing programs in B2B marketing, SaaS marketing, consumer apps / technologies, early stage startups, or alike
- Familiarity with Iterable, Marketo, or a similar email automation platforms
- Analytical approach to marketing, and ability to self-serve campaign performance data
- Comfort with determining campaign KPIs and analyzing data to determine whether a program is driving business value
- Experience writing effective copy, identifying unique value propositions for a given audience, and translating them into key messages
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.