Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Greenlight Financial Technology (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 4 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
Last year, Greenlight was valued at $2.3B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and highly collaborative Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Customer Marketing team. In this role, you will own the strategy, planning, and execution of automated journeys to keep existing customers engaged at all stages of the customer lifecycle. This will be a high-impact role that contributes directly to increasing engagement and reducing churn.
This role requires a passion for our mission as well as a deep understanding of our customers. You will be responsible for designing campaigns for both parents and kids across email, push, in-app, and SMS. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
What you will be doing:
- Own our customer engagement content calendar for automated campaigns
- Drive the planning, targeting, testing, execution, and reporting of cross-channel recurring campaigns
- Develop a deeper understanding of how to segment and target our users to drive feature adoption and usage of our existing products and features
- Leading promotion strategy including forecasting impact, designing tests, executing, and measuring results
- Author creative briefs and partner with the Brand team to develop authentic and targeted campaigns that energize and engage our diverse customer base
- Continuously optimize existing automated campaigns with ongoing experimentation and A/B testing
- Develop new automated journeys to reach priority audience segments (Ex: Power Users, Lapsed Users, At-Risk Customers)
- Partner with the analytics team to measure campaign performance
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to integrate new products and features into existing customer journeys
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of hands-on CRM/Lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience with A/B testing and channel optimization (email and mobile messaging) for conversions, engagement, and retention
- Experience with incremental testing methodology and driving measurable results through analytics
- Data-centric and strategic; use of strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities to provide insights, recommendations for change, and proposed solutions
- Knowledge of analytical tools, Mixpanel or Tableau preferred, and ability to develop complex dashboards
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM tools, Iterable preferred
- Experience with connecting data from various sources (ie. Snowflake, Segment) to a CRM toolA detail-oriented work style with experience managing a marketing QA process
- Strong empathy and understanding of the customer mindset to deliver authentic and thoughtful customer experiences
- Strong communication skills and an ability to interact with all levels
- A proven track record of success in improving engagement, retention, and revenue results
- Preferred: Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Preferred: Familiarity with a B2C subscription based model business and/or a technical product (web or app based)
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
More Information on Greenlight Financial Technology
Greenlight Financial Technology operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Greenlight Financial Technology was founded in 2014. It has 275 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Company Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 18 open jobs at Greenlight Financial Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description