1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It's also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we're looking for
The goal of Community Marketing is to build the relationships - between members, coaches, and partners - within the Future community that make it a great place to belong. With that sense of belonging, the community becomes loyal advocates for the brand and drives organic virality, which in turn fuels Future’s growth and success.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will play a key role within the Community Marketing team, focusing on developing a holistic marketing approach to driving member engagement throughout their Future experience. This is a cross-functional role that requires close collaboration with the Product/Eng and Performance teams to ensure a seamless member experience. Success in the role drives authentic engagement, which in term drives long-term loyalty.
This position reports to the Head of Loyalty.
- Build and own a holistic marketing messaging strategy to members in email and, in partnership with Product/Eng, within the app to drive awareness of programs, initiatives/campaigns, and features to ensure that members have a comprehensive Future experience.
-Programs: Guest Pass, rewards, Future Store
-Campaigns: Partnerships, seasonal challenges
-Features: new product launches, ongoing product education
- Own the marketing of the Guest Pass referral program, partnering with Analytics, Product/Eng, and Member Experience to optimize member send and redemption behavior over their lifecycle
- Manage Future Store operations, including driving demand for inventory and partnering across our vendors on inventory management
- 5-8 years of experience managing one of these programs: email, rewards, loyalty, credit card; bonus if you have experience with retail
- Experience working in a start-up or building up a program from the ground up
- Equally comfortable working on creative, analytics, and problem solving
- Data-oriented decision making
- A track record of execution and delivering results
- A customer-oriented approach and an eye for detail
- An intuitive grasp of our customers, coaches, and overall business needs
- Extremely proactive and able to get things across the finish line
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience successfully working in cross-functional teams
- Able to shine in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.