Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing & Growth for AdRoll, you’ll join our lifecycle marketing team, which is responsible for nurturing prospects, encouraging subscription trials, and driving engagement with marketers at eCommerce brands. The copy you write, the conversational playbooks you deploy, and the projects you manage will directly impact the growth of AdRoll.
You will be responsible for the early stages of a customer’s lifecycle and will measure your success in terms of attributed leads, opportunities, and self-serve signups. You will own the creation of email sequences at scale to nurture prospective leads, conversational playbooks on our website, and website conversion rate experiments - all in service of fostering awareness and interest in what AdRoll’s marketing & ads platform has to offer.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Manage conversational marketing campaigns end-to-end, including ideation, writing, targeting, testing, and measuring the results of your playbooks
- Design and optimize email campaigns targeting prospects at scale, nurturing their interest and familiarity with AdRoll over time
- Ideate and execute a regular cadence of experiments and optimizations on website contact forms and other key calls to action
- Prioritize relevant customer segments and create targeted campaigns to drive better qualified leads
- Collaborate closely with sales, operations, and product marketing teams
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in a marketing related field
- 2+ years experience executing high-quality email and conversational marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Cross-functional collaborator who can influence partners and colleagues without authority
- Analytical mindset with track record of running and measuring A/B tests
- Proficient with Excel, HTML, CSS, and Marketo (or similar ESP)
- Nice to have: you are an Adobe Certified Expert in Marketo Engage
- Nice to have: experience in sales or sales development
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.