Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator at Inspire (Santa Monica)
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator, you will help drive strategy and lead execution for member engagement, lifecycle communications, retention, up-sell and cross-sell in support of Inspire’s strategic objectives. You will help deliver a world-class experience for our existing members and be instrumental in driving member engagement and improving member retention. You will use your analytical skills to report campaign results summarizing key insights, and offer recommendations for continual improvement of KPIs. You will use your creative thinking to assist in the development of engaging communications across print, email and SMS.
THE LIFECYCLE MARKETING COORDINATOR HAS 5 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creative Development - Work with agencies and internal partners to develop engaging member communications across all points in the member’s lifecycle. Continue to work on optimizing the member journey across touchpoints to deepen the member’s relationship. Responsible for writing briefs and providing feedback throughout the creative process.
- Testing - Develop and manage testing calendar and communications will ensure high testing velocity without diminishing member experience.
- Documentation - Own documentation of campaigns including campaign slides and internal folders.
- Campaign Coordination - Assist in the edits process with internal and agency partners, help facilitate feedback with Brand and Legal teams. Serve as Marketing liaison with our Member Experience team to ensure a seamless experience for all customers and teams.
- Campaign Execution - Work with Email Marketing Specialist and/or outside print shops to ensure flawless execution and QA of campaigns. You will oversee the execution of highly targeted, complex member journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Own the documentation and MX trainings for all new campaigns
- Own testing roadmap for lifecycle and retention campaigns
- Own and manage review/feedback process (Brand/Legal) of all creative assets
- Implement campaigns that support retention, winback, cross-sell and other objectives such as new product launches and feature releases
- Make strategy, offer and testing recommendations for lifecycle and retention campaigns
- Serve as a Member advocate in all company initiatives
- Flawless execution of campaigns that meet desired outcomes such as improved up-sell, cross-sell and retention rates
- Improved CSAT, NPS, decreased complaints or impact on call volume (increased or decreased depending on call reason) vs prior period
- Speed to market - decreased time for campaign edits, execution and deployment
- Meticulously organized - ability to keep a large amount of details organized
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - ability to build relationships across all areas and levels
- Strong written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues across all mediums (email, Slack, etc.), and ability to copywrite and proofread marketing campaigns
- Creative thinking - ability to constantly look for new ideas and solutions to barriers
- Must Have
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success of executing campaigns (preferably both lifecycle and retention, across email and print)
- Experience in tracking, analyzing and reporting on KPIs
- Self-starter and team player with experience working cross-functionally with a member first attitude
- Knowledge of email/mail best practices
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in standard MS Office / Google software (PPT/Slides, Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets)
- Nice to Have
- Has worked at a digital agency or firm specializing in email marketing or direct mail
- Experience executing and measuring cross-channel prospect journeys and customer lifecycle campaigns
- Experience working with an external creative/design agency
- Experience in a customer facing function
- Experience in complex regulatory environment such as energy or financial services
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- Experience in Braze or similar ESP tool
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in marketing or business