About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
In this vital marketing role, you will own our approach to member activation and engagement. With a data- and member-insights-driven approach, you will develop strategies that build awareness of Lyra, drive member registrations and get members started in care, from self-care to mental health coaching, to therapy. You’ll manage a small team and scale the function, while building cross-functional relationships with Product Marketing, Product, Clinical, Data Science, and Engineering to align on shared goals. This role requires a leader who is highly entrepreneurial and strategic — comfortable with hands-on executional work, creating scalable processes and big picture thinking.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies: With member activation and ongoing engagement as the key goal, map member journeys for Lyra’s products and services. Derive insights to optimize member marketing efforts across multiple channels. Expand the reach and impact of email marketing strategies and scale other marketing tactics proven to reach diverse demographics.
- Content and campaign creation: With your team, develop member messaging and positioning, build and execute member-facing campaigns, and report back on marketing impact. Create a content strategy that scales and collaborate with cross functional teams building content.
- Build performance measures: Refine program KPIs, manage campaign performance and reporting, ultimately using data and insights to refine the member experience. Identify priorities for member engagement, balancing both Lyra and the customers’ objectives.
- Build cross-functional alignment: Regularly communicate priorities, ensure leadership and cross- functional partners are aware of and brought into new marketing initiatives, and galvanize teams on shared products and goals. Understand the product roadmap, advocate for the member experience, and be the voice of members across the organization.
- 8+ years of experience in B2C multi-channel marketing (ideally with an analytical focus)
- 3 years of management experience, skilled at coaching employees at all levels
- Demonstrated success partnering with Product, Data science, and Engineering to deliver results.
- Highly data-driven with the ability to design and optimize marketing programs across channels (email, direct mail, in-app messaging, digital) to deliver overall company goals and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels.
- Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise narrative.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and findings to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Proficient in business improvement tools such as Tableau, Asana, and Excel Passion for our mission of transforming mental health care
Candidates who include a cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s member marketing team will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description