Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for managing audience and targeting strategies across paid digital channels. Partners with business and vendors to execute targeting strategies. Collaborate with Analytics on leverage data insights to refine audience targeting and develop test plan. Document programs and create standard process to improve quality and communications with other marketing groups to drive efficiency.
- Collaborate with other channels and cross-functional teams to define, manage and measure audiences across channels.
- Partner with analytics team to optimize performance based on back-end data and analysis.
- Creates standard processes and continually works to improve quality and efficiency.
- Accesses analytics platforms, gathers data, and create reports. Creates learning agendas and conducts campaign testing.
- Creates informative or decision-seeking presentations and present to senior executives.
- Partners with stakeholders to refine user and business requirements. Processes requirements into web channel strategy, features, and information architecture.
- Leads the web site governance process and tracks the health of the site. Utilizes analytics and other data to optimize the site.
- Advises on the user experience and ensures consistent representation of the brand across digital platforms.
- Identifies and resolves risks and vulnerabilities detected in the web environment.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, Sciences, Business, Technology, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in Business, Marketing, Communications Integrated Marketing, Web Design, Web Development, UX, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Business, Marketing, Communications Integrated Marketing, Web Design, Web Development, UX, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 6+ years of experience in Business, Marketing, Communications Integrated Marketing, Web Design, Web Development, UX, or related field
- Experience working with Merkury, LiveRamp and similar DMP or audience platforms for audience creation and syndication
- Experience working with Google DV360, Google Analytics and similar AdTech tools
- Familiar with Direct Marketing (Direct Mail, Email) and experience in pre-screened marketing
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.