KippsDeSanto - Marketing Director
KippsDeSanto & Co. ("KDC"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Capital One is seeking to hire a Marketing Director. At KippsDeSanto, our team of professionals represents our true competitive advantage and is responsible for the success of our firm. As a result, we take great pride in hiring bright, talented and team-oriented professionals that are eager to learn and support our growth. We work hard to instill a positive work environment and an associated firm culture that fosters teamwork, a healthy work/life balance and continuous coaching and support to foster professional development. To be successful at KippsDeSanto, employees need to think independently, work hard and look to continuously learn and develop professionally.
The Marketing Director is responsible for KippsDeSanto's overall marketing strategy and execution, with an emphasis on partnering with internal and external resources to shape and implement marketing strategies in support of business priorities. This accomplished candidate should be knowledgeable about the marketing function in a professional services organization - with the demonstrated ability to think strategically "while rolling up your sleeves" to get the job done. If you're ready to join a growing company, find professional satisfaction through each phase of the marketing lifecycle, and want an active role in shaping the next generation of marketing success, this role is for you!
Job responsibilities include:
- Bring functional marketing expertise to guide and lead the organization as it builds a marketing competency
- Oversee and manage any agency vendor partner relationships and freelance resources
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams across the Capital One family of companies to advance marketing activities
- Scope and develop targeted campaigns that support relationship and business development priorities of internal team(s)
- Utilize account-based marketing (ABM) principles to advance the sophistication of the firm's marketing activities
Content Generation and Distribution:
- Work with investment banking teams to harness existing content creation capabilities, identify new content marketing opportunities, and implement targeted activities that support relationship and business development
- Oversee continued evolution of website content development, analytics, reporting and maintenance
Campaign Creation, Execution and Measurement:
- Create and execute marketing campaign calendar, leveraging [marketing automation tool TBD], WordPress, Salesforce, social media and other digital platforms.
- In collaboration with preferred agency partners, manage digital marketing activities, including social media and search (LinkedIn, sponsored content, GoogleAds, Google Analytics)
- Identify and execute on opportunities and new channels to broaden reach across the funnel, e.g. PR, re-marketing, joint client speaking opportunities, paid partnerships, etc.
- Lead planning, coordination and execution of marketing events and programs such as conferences, speaking engagements, Executive Advisory Council (2x year) to drive qualified sales leads
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for marketing campaigns and outreach. Utilize analytics tools and data for reporting and to identify areas of strength and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years of relevant B2B marketing experience, preferably in a professional services organization, investment banking or financial services, or a regulated industry
- Proven experience shaping and implementing effective marketing strategies, with proven ROI
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners at all levels
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced, changing and sometimes ambiguous, work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, copywriting experience preferred
- Familiarity and experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation, Salesforce, WordPress, and Adobe design apps (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in and working knowledge of the aerospace / defense / government / technology industries strongly preferred
At this time, KippsDeSanto as part of Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).