Junior Product Marketing Manager at Chainlink Labs (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:40 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
We are looking for a Junior PMM to support our Data Feeds product. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with solutions architects, content and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Developing product positioniong for Chainlink and storytelling initiatives to inspire the future of Web3 applications
- Creating thought leadership and sales enablement assets such as case studies, blogs, webinars, etc
- Supporting product launch efforts as Chainlink Data Feeds become available on new blockchains and as new data types and usecases emerge
- Support our sales team in ensure Chainlink Data Feeds are the market leader on every blockchain on which we launch
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- Product Marketing Experience (1-3 years) creating product positioning, launching products, and creating sales enablement content
- A Love of blockchain’s potential and of inspiring others to build the next generation of Web3 applications.
- An incredible enthusiasm for novel blockchain usecases and for inspiring others to bring these ideas to live
- Experience producing thought leadership and product story telling assets (podcasts, panel discusisions, white papers, blogs etc…)
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with sales team, product team, and customers
- Abiliity to work on multiple projects with competing priorities in an environment with lots of uncertainty
- Experience working in Crypto/blockchain industry
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Information on Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Chainlink Labs was founded in 2014. It has 367 total employees. To see all 58 open jobs at Chainlink Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description