Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Brand Ambassador (Charleston, SC)
About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Brand Ambassador (Part Time Intern) position will support the staff on all LA Bowl initiatives including marketing, operations, ticket sales, community outreach and guest services. This role will represent the LA Bowl and its activations across Hollywood Park events, greet and assist patrons, answer questions related to the bowl game, provide ticket information and offers and perform support tasks as assigned. The Brand Ambassador must communicate effectively and maintain a high standard of customer service during all transactions and customer inquiries regarding LA Bowl information. This position is also responsible for providing assistance to guests, conducting internal and external ticket sales and supporting all LA Bowl goals and initiatives.
- Manage the LA Bowl activation across Hollywood Park events and all relevant additional events
- Greet and assist potential ticket customers during events held at SoFi Stadium and in the surrounding community. Provide information to customers about the stadium, the LA Bowl and events surrounding the game while listening effectively, communicating clearly, and maintaining a friendly demeanor. Assist customers with ticket and suite purchase transactions associated with the LA Bowl.
- Have knowledge of the LA Bowl and SoFi Stadium. Provide directions, solve issues and be pro-active in finding solutions. Provide accurate facility information and exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Have patience to respond and assist customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Assist with operational duties as needed to support the LA Bowl staff, including working with various stadium departments and staff and bowl partners and participants.
- Provide support on game-day for LA Bowl operations and initiatives as directed by LA Bowl staff.
Timing of Responsibilities:
This role will mainly focus on ticket sales, community initiatives and marketing during the months of September – December
During the month of December this position will support the operations, by coordinating and executing plans for the LA Bowl which will be held on December 17 and the entirety of the Bowl Week which will be December 13-17th.
High School diploma or equivalent combined experience. • Prior sales and customer service experience; ticketing sales is preferred. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills. • Basic computer knowledge. • Graphic Design Skills - Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS TO SUPPORT:
Sunday, September 11
Wednesday, September 14
Sunday, September 18
Sunday, September 25
Sunday, October 9
Sunday, October 16
Monday, October 17
Sunday, October 23
Sunday, October 30
Sunday, November 13
Sunday, November 20
Sunday, December 4
Thursday, December 8
Sunday, December 11
Saturday, December 17