- Develop targeted, clear, engaging, and polished content that is consistent with our brand and style.
- Support the development of internal communications strategies, programs, and content with an eye toward fostering an outstanding employee experience.
- Act as Q-Centrix’s internal content strategist, writer, producer, and editor extraordinaire, you’ll get to know your colleagues across the business—finding and telling inspiring employee stories and translating organizational priorities through relatable communications.
- Drive toward a future-state omnichannel framework. You will leverage email, Slack, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, video, all hands and town hall meetings, social media, and other tools to reach internal audiences with the right message, in the right place, at the right time.
- Consult and collaborate with all departments and levels in our organization to elevate diverse voices and perspectives and drive cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure the timely delivery and publication of effective internal communications according to our editorial calendar, which you will develop, manage, and evolve
- You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
- A believer in the power of words. You enjoy communications challenges and are all about finding the most powerful language to convey complex thoughts and emotions designed to educate, inspire, and motivate.
- A superb writer who can adapt to different voices/tones depending on the communicator, context, and audience.
- Energized by growth, change, and a fast pace—you love a dynamic environment and enjoy the “hustle.”
- An organized self-starter who can kick off, manage, and complete multiple projects at once—both collaboratively and independently.
- You’re a keen editor and grammar lover with an eye for design. Everything that leaves your outbox is thoughtfully prepared, thorough, accurately spelled, and properly formatted.
- All about learning and professional development—you are eager to grow, open to coaching, and value feedback.
- Know your way around Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and PowerPoint.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience supporting internal communications, public relations, or marketing in a corporate environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing, English, or similar.
- Brownie points if you know your way around Canva and/or the Adobe suite, have used email platforms like Marketo or MailChimp, and have experience with company Intranet platforms like SharePoint.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Work environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine manipulation.
- Travel Requirements: None
- Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship