The Communications team at Chainalysis is made up of public relations experts, trained economists, and skilled writers who leverage data-driven insights to demonstrate that Chainalysis knows the most about what’s happening on blockchains. We’re vibrant storytellers who produce cutting-edge original research that has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, and more.
The Internal Communications & Employer Branding Specialist is an expert at translating the Chainalysis vision into compelling content that motivates our employees to deliver on our strategy and demonstrates our employee value proposition around the world. We measure success by the quality of our inbound talent pipelines, our offer acceptance rates, and the overall engagement of our employees.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve partnered with senior executives to help employees understand how their roles and efforts align with our company strategy
- Employees understand roles and responsibilities across the organization and collaborate efficiently
- We celebrate successes and recognize outstanding work
- The Chainalysis brand is well-known to candidates across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific because of your efforts.
- Your initiatives have led to increased engagement from diverse talent pipelines and enabled Chainalysis to build and retain talent from diverse backgrounds.
- We’ve executed successful events, large and small, that range from the Grace Hopper Celebration to region-specific Meet Ups and sponsorships.
- Our social media presence from an employee branding perspective has expanded beyond LinkedIn to more employee and candidate-focused platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- You’ve optimized our investments in employer branding platforms like Linkedin Enterprise, Power to Fly, AngelList, Built in NYC, etc. and developed a regular cadence of reporting metrics to measure their ROI.
- You’ve integrated Greenhouse and its CRM function with Gem.ai including creating a library of templates and strategy for re-engaging top-tier candidates via regular outreach.
- Chainalysis has an employee-focused blog that includes content from and about our team members, offices, and employee initiatives across all of our locations.
- The Talent Acquisition function has a well-researched and nuanced strategy regarding recruiting across various global regions.
- Our job descriptions, Careers Page, and content across platforms have a consistent and deliberate brand voice and can be targeted at specific audiences
A background like this helps:
- You’ve managed All Hands meetings, leadership Q&A sessions, and internal newsletters/bulletins
- You’ve seen what a great employer branding function looks like at a high-growth B2B tech company
- You’ve worked at a high-growth technology company
- You’ve worked with global teams before and have some familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent
- You understand the metrics that matter to talent acquisition and employee engagement as well as how to collect them (e.g. ROI, conversion rates, click-throughs, impressions, employee satisfaction, etc.)
- You feel empowered by ambiguity and enjoy creating value from seemingly unsolvable problems and unassigned opportunities
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
- Employees are not required to attend in-person meetings at this time. All in-person, Chainalysis attendees must be vaccinated* prior to the in-person event/meeting
- You must follow cleaning protocols. This includes washing your hands before and after meetings or using a disinfectant or alcohol solution with at least 70% alcohol
- If a worker or visitor was in close or proximate contact with others at the office location and tests positive for COVID-19, they must immediately notify the People team
- *A USA employee is considered fully vaccinated if they meet any of the following criteria:
It has been 2 weeks since their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
It has been 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine, or
A person has recovered from a COVID-19 infection and was treated with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma and are within 90 days of the treatment. Please note that once 90 days has passed after the monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment, an employee will not be permitted to meet in-person or go to a customer meeting until they meet the above criteria of being fully vaccinated
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.