Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
The Intel team at Nebo is the glue of our agency — it brings the data, research and insights from various departments together so that we can create comprehensive (and amazing) strategies for all of our clients. We’re looking for a passionate team lead with experience in strategy and/or account planning to make our clients’ campaigns even better.
You have a passion for people and innovation and brands – and how they all come together. You like bringing order to chaos, creating frameworks that explain the inexplicable and finding magic in the details. And of course, you're a self-starter, an expert at juggling multiple projects, a fast learner, passionate about the digital landscape, eager to collaborate with teammates, crazy curious, and you have a great do-whatever-it-takes attitude about it all.
Are you a whiz at turning data into insights and insights into killer strategies? Are you passionate about planning creative and innovative strategies that solve consumers’ problems and lead clients to success? Do you like dogs and/or beer? Then send your resume our way!
Being the Intel Team Lead at Nebo
We’re seeking a passionate leader to guide our intel team to success.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Lead and grow Nebo’s intel team by managing, educating and guiding the team
- Develop strategies for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields
- Improve Nebo’s internal practices to increase efficiency and results
- Participate in Nebo Leadership Team meetings and initiatives, including developing goals and projections for the team
- Write creative briefs and facilitate brainstorms and working sessions among key stakeholders to further plan digital campaigns and creative concepts. Collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders for alignment.
- Work closely with both digital project management and other teams at Nebo to communicate strategic priorities and ensure key deliverables carry forth the strategic vision
- Manage relationships with outside partners for specific campaign executions. Request proposals based upon specific technological and plan requirements, analyze proposals and make recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Stay ahead of the latest emerging trends and industry developments for website, devices, social, search, VR/AR, display, etc. and be an active participant in cross-departmental knowledge sharing.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about big ideas and the creative process
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience setting strategy in the digital field
- Experience working with data and analytics tools to create actionable insights
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in campaign concepting and brand strategy
- Data first-mentality – leverage data as much as possible to back recommendations
- Ability to conduct and interpret primary and secondary research and use this data to glean insights, developing user personas, customer journeys and communications plans