- Develop and execute a Strategic Communications Plan.
- Develop material for web site and other communications related to Cryptologic and Cybersecurity Certification Programs.
- Build and maintain PMO website and other online-shared forums.
- Develop and conduct outreach activities for a wide range of audiences to promote and build will and capacity for certifications, and educate and inform audiences on topics related to certifications.
- Support the development and maintenance of strategic and general/tactical communications.
- Support leadership and other stakeholder-directed requests for letters, reports, and other communications-related activities.
- Support the development and editing of papers, briefings and memorandum/documentation relating to certifications.
- Engage with other PMOs, other agencies, and stakeholders on PMO related tasks and activities.
- Assist in managing and tracking actions, deliverables, due dates and packaging for various audiences. Compile multiple responses into coherent whole, track responses request and consolidate metrics, and send related e-mails and other correspondence as appropriate.
- Assist with response to actions from stakeholders. May require writing, research and analysis skills.
- Provide a single point of entry for information requests concerning Cryptologic and Cybersecurity programs. Respond to and/or ensure responses to actions, emails, and other inquiries are provided in a timely manner.
- Support discussion at internal and external meetings and participate in targeted issue or theme specific activities related to certifications initiatives, organizational activities, strategic communications. Examples may include:
- Participate in discussions, off-sites, conferences, and other related forums to provide insights into ongoing Cryptologic and Cybersecurity Certifications activities and issues.
- Take and publish notes, meeting minutes, attendance, etc.
- Support miscellaneous activities related to the PMO.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience in communicating to varied audiences in both formal and informal ways, including presenting briefings and other forms of public speaking.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience in designing and maintaining websites.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience using Microsoft suite of tools to prepare both formal and informal briefings, presentations, talking points, and visually depicting complex data, including for senior audiences.
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience in training and / or certification related activities
- Strong organizational skills.
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience assembling technical and project information to include objectives/outcomes/deliverables; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and technical material.
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience compiling and delivering decision briefs and other information to executives and their staffs.
- Bachelor's or higher degree related to the scope of the contract.
Desired Qualifications (Not Required):
- Experience in Cryptology, Cybersecurity or related field.
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence Certified Credentialing Specialist.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 904 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description