Integrated Marketing Specialist at DO NOT USE - Matter Now (Pittsburgh, PA)
Integrated Marketing Specialist - Pittsburgh, PA
Matter is an independent and thriving brand elevation agency unifying PR, social media, creative services, search marketing and digital marketing. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with clients across diverse industries, including technology, consumer and professional services. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds so that we can develop and execute strategic, content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Integrated Marketing Specialist to join our team based in any of our office locations. The Integrated Marketing Specialist will report to the Integrated Strategist, work closely with the Director of Strategy, and collaboratively across the agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Help with execution of insight gathering and research as part of brand strategy process.
- Be a critical part of the team that leads and executes brand strategy work including persona development, insight development, brand audits, and customer/stakeholder interviews.
- Work with the strategy and integrated teams to develop campaign concepts and channel market strategies that bring campaigns to life in the market.
- Partner with the account teams, creative team and digital specialists to plan and execute smart marketing programs that deliver results for our clients.
- Collaborate with a team of digital specialists to ensure client campaigns stay on strategy and are optimized to improve performance.
- Managing program budgets, invoicing and billing reconciliation
- Work collaboratively with integrated teams and analytics to execute reporting, analytics and optimization for campaigns.
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years brand management, consumer insights, media strategy, strategy insights, planning experience
- Experience in both consumer and B2B a plus
- Experience with developing marketing recommendations and presenting to clients
- Hands on experience with campaign reporting, analytics, and optimization
- Curiosity about the ever-changing marketing landscape, and desire to share latest industry trends and developments with the broader team
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Team player with experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.