Integrated Marketing and Field Operations Manager at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us! By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.What You Will Do
We’re looking for an experienced marketing operations professional to partner with the integrated and field marketing teams as a subject matter expert. This role will serve as the subject matter authority on campaign execution from the ops perspective helping the marketing teams to ensure accurate campaign setup, ops priorities, and metrics for efficient execution. This role will have high level exposure within marketing as the go-to for operational know-how and be integral in building the relationship between marketing operations and integrated and field marketing organizations. A deeply cross-functional role, requiring balancing multiple priorities as well as leading with influence. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, with a validated ability to drive operational excellence and campaign success.
- Partner with the Integrated and Field Marketing teams to ensure operational excellence in all marketing programs executed.
- Make recommendations for campaign set up and KPIs to ensure campaign and execution success and alignment to goals
- Measure and optimize campaign performance
- Work collaboratively with team members to understand priorities and help prioritize Integrated and Field asks within the larger operations project plan.
- Enablement assistance for the team
- 5 years Marketing Operations experience in B to B environment
- SFDC and Marketo / Eloqua knowledge
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Program and project management skills
- History working with multiple demanding stakeholders
- Be self-motivated
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.