For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Job Description
Our APJ marketing team is looking for a seasoned Integrated Campaign Manager, who will focus on strategizing and executing large-scale campaigns, promotions and activities across APJ to drive awareness and demand for target market segments. This role will also have a primary focus in strategy development, planning, execution, maintenance, and optimization of the integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with the global and field marketing as well as the cross functional teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead planning and manage executions of global/regional campaigns & programs across owned, shared, earned and paid media exceeding set KPIs for awareness and demand in APJ
- Optimize and customize global/regional marketing campaigns and marketing mix aligned to target personas and accounts in APJ
- Strategize ABM framework for APJ to drive outcomes for each market segment, especially in the new logo accounts
- Provide guidance to field marketing and SDR teams on campaign execution as well as collaborate with the global campaigns team, sales & channel and the rest of the GTM teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute campaigns at scale
- Develop campaign enablement and briefing documents, run regular briefing sessions aligned with the campaign calendar with the field, SDR and Sales teams, report on effectiveness and results of campaigns
- Develop and own regional campaign calendar including email communications and webinars aligned with global and regional marketing priorities
- Update and localise existing campaigns with regional language requirements, local customer case studies and by target market, segment and target persona as suitable
- Own Executive Programs creating engagement opportunities with CxO audiences leveraging global/regional programs
- Support country/region-specific campaigns, when needed, in partnership with the field marketing teams
- Ensure continuous optimization of awareness and demand gen activities through objective review and improvement of contents and marketing mix
- Leverage and adapt various martech stacks in campaign design, execution and optimization
- Work with various marketing agencies to bring scale to the campaign execution
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.