Instructional Media Specialist (Remote) at Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is the company organizations trust to ensure digital confidence. We believe every organization should be fully confident that they are creating and delivering the best possible user experience for their customers. We ensure that organizations have the utmost confidence that their web and mobile applications will look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time.
We are building a team to bring new testing products to market. Initially, you will be a member of a feature team focused on creating our visual and component testing products. We believe in agile, iteration based development, continuous integration and automated deployment, high security practices, and tight feedback loops for maximal knowledge-sharing and course-correction.
On a daily basis, the Instructional Media Specialist will be responsible for bringing together Instructional Design best practices, multimedia design and creation, and Sales Enablement. You are responsible for creating learning experiences that drive seller performance. But you do it in a way that leverages multimedia strategies that drive engagement and enhance learning. You are comfortable living in both sides of your brain. Your creativity and need to create drives new ideas and a willingness to try things most people aren’t even thinking about. Yet your ability to understand how to get things done helps you deliver in a timely manner.
- Work with global/cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and drive solutions with a positive user experience
- Concept and design solutions to business needs through sketch’s, outlines and rapid prototypes
- Write compelling copy that tells a story
- Translate complex processes into simple instructions
- Create illustrations, infographics and presentations that follow brand guidelines
- Assist with the capture, design and production of audio, video and motion graphics
- Assist with the design and development of classroom training activities
- Drive adoption of Revenue Enablement programs and platforms
- Support Sales Enablement team in instructional design best practices
- 3+ years experience with Instructional Design best practices in a variety of modalities
- 2+ years experience with creating multimedia
- 1+ year experience in Sales / Revenue Enablement
- Comfortable working across organizational roles from CRO through Sales Reps
Bonus points for
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Influence without authority - get work done from others who fall outside of your organization