Are you able to quickly uncover micro influencers in a specific industry niche?
Can you find those undervalued influencers who deliver more returns compared to their cost?
Do you cultivate relationships with influencers and have a system for tracking those connections?
Will you come up with creative influencer campaigns that wow our B2C and B2B brand clients?
How about helping pitch new influencer business by developing persuasive slide decks?
Or strategically negotiating with influencers to get the right deal for our clients?
If the dynamic influencer marketing professional we just described sounds eerily familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, influencer marketing was one of our very first disciplines and helped make us famous. Our influencer account team creates viral campaigns, experiential moments, and first-of-their kind analytics — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get your fired up? Ready to send a DM on Instagram or Snapchat? Are you wondering if this might just be the best professional experience of your career?
- Manage individual influencer campaigns to meet our client KPIs
- Serve as the primary client contact for ongoing influencer marketing work
- Reach out to new influencers across verticals to bring them onto client campaigns
- Negotiate pricing and costs for influencer campaigns
- Create client reporting documents with key insights
- Help create strategic slide decks for pitching new influencer marketing business
- Participate in meetings with clients and internal team members
- Oversee or help implement creative execution for influencer campaigns
- Work on agency council teams with other PR, advertising, and digital agencies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes of work
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 4+ years work experience at an influencer, PR, or digital agency (or else in-house experience at a fast-growing startup, media outlet, or prominent brand)
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of complex projects
- Work experience with influencers on Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, and Tik Tok
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a remote work capacity
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with pop culture savvy
- Ability to act as primary manager and strategist at client meetings
- Ability to mentor, nurture, and service clients and internal team members
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 340 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description