Influencer Marketing Manager at Top Agency (Las Vegas, NV)
| Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:45 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 19, 2022
Are you able to quickly uncover macro and micro influencers in a specific industry niche?
Do you cultivate relationships with influencers and have a system for tracking those connections?
Will you come up with creative influencer campaigns that wow our B2C and B2B brand clients?
How about helping pitch new influencer business by developing persuasive slide decks?
Or strategically negotiating with influencers to get the right deal for our clients?
If the dynamic influencer marketing professional we just described sounds eerily familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, influencer marketing was one of our very first disciplines and helped make us famous. Our influencer account team creates viral campaigns, experiential moments, and first-of-their kind analytics — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get your fired up? Ready to send a DM on Instagram or Snapchat? Are you wondering if this might just be the best professional experience of your career?
- Serve as the primary client contact for ongoing influencer marketing work
- Reach out to new influencers across verticals to bring them onto client campaigns
- Negotiate pricing and costs for influencer campaigns
- Manage the influencer contract process, overseeing or executing on contracts, negotiating terms, and ensuring deliverables from influencer partners.
- Monitor coverage for clients and their competitors to drive campaign strategy
- Create client reporting documents with key insights
- Help create strategic slide decks for pitching new influencer marketing business
- Participate in meetings with clients and internal team members
- Oversee or help implement creative execution for influencer campaigns
- Integrate with other marketing disciplines for complex brand campaigns
- Monitor and track "client happiness," including alerting others when problems exist
- Work on agency council teams with other PR, advertising, and digital agencies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes of work
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 3+ years work experience at an influencer, PR, or digital agency
- Strong organizational skills, including management of complex projects
- Work experience with bloggers in multiple topic verticals
- Work experience with influencers on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with pop culture savvy
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Optional Bonus #1: Your own extensive network of potential influencer contacts
- Optional Bonus #2: Past experience working with influencers on an international basis
About TOP Worldwide
TOP is a full-service global agency. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re proudly independent and composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, digital storytellers and developers. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 162 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description