Influencer Marketing Director at Top Agency (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:55 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
Do you cultivate relationships with influencers and have a system for tracking those connections?
Can you find those undervalued influencers who deliver more returns compared to their cost?
Will you come up with creative influencer campaigns that wow our B2C and B2B brand clients?
How about helping pitch new influencer business by developing persuasive slide decks?
If the dynamic influencer marketing professional we just described sounds eerily familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, influencer marketing was one of our very first disciplines and helped make us famous. Our influencer account team creates viral campaigns, experiential moments, and first-of-their kind analytics — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get your fired up? Ready to send a DM on Instagram or Snapchat? Are you wondering if this might just be the best professional experience of your career?
- Manage individual influencer campaigns to meet our client KPIs
- Serve as the primary client contact for ongoing influencer marketing work
- Monitor coverage for clients and their competitors to drive campaign strategy
- Create client reporting documents with key insights
- Help create strategic slide decks for pitching new influencer marketing business
- Oversee or help implement creative execution for influencer campaigns
- Integrate with other marketing disciplines for complex brand campaigns
- Monitor and track "client happiness," including alerting others when problems exist
- Work on agency council teams with other PR, advertising, and digital agencies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes of work
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 5+ years work experience at an influencer, PR, or digital agency (or else in-house experience at a fast-growing startup, media outlet, or prominent brand)
- Excellent written skills, especially in creative conceptualization at high speed
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of complex projects
- Work experience with influencers on Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook
- Experience working on agency teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a remote work capacity
- Ability to mentor, nurture, and service clients and internal team members
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 206 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description