iGaming Marketing and Operations Associate at DraftKings (Las Vegas, NV)
We're defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, "impossible" isn't part of our vocabulary. You'll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They're worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
As an iGaming Marketing & Operations Associate, you will create engaging content for our casino customers with a focus on promotions planning and campaign execution. You will continuously seek to optimize the DraftKings casino player experience and will closely work with a variety of teams and stakeholders to make this happen. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration.
What you'll do as an iGaming Marketing & Operations Associate
- Support the iGaming Promotions manager in planning, setup and execution of daily iGaming promotions.
- Work closely with the analytics team and support the Promotions team in the ongoing setup of test, analysis, review and optimization of our iGaming promotions.
- Become an expert for our marketing and bonus tools and always looking to optimize processes and tools to enable flawless execution for multiple apps and multi states.
- Review and collaborate on the QA process for all iGaming promotions
What you'll bring
- Minimum 1 year of experience in online gaming or relevant online B2C experience.
- A data driven and analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key marketing metrics.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think strategically.
- Experience with digital marketing operations tools and a demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and master new tools.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and after hours as needed.
Join Our Team
We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Don't worry, we'll guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $54,400.00 - $81,600.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.