At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand ...and so do our clients. From Etsy to Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more- we're on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally.
MaestroQA is a modern QA software that powers customer loyalty. We arm customer service teams with the tools, data, and coaching to transform customer voices into impact-driven business insights.
We're 70+ employees, growing 100%+ annually, and only scratching the surface of our potential. We recently raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we're just getting started.
At MaestroQA, our values drive how we work, who we hire, and whether (or not) you'll love working at MaestroQA. Before exploring this opportunity, let's explore shared values:
We strive to constantly be better (as humans, as professionals, and as a company)
We value speed as a habit-90% of the time (iteration is in our DNA, and we know when to slow down to speed up)
We push each other to be structured problem solvers (we break down problems, prioritize thoughtfully, and ask each other the tough questions to come to the best solutions)
Sound like you? This could be the home you've been looking for... (we've been looking for you too!)
You + This Opportunity
Here's what you'll get to do...
- Build and own MaestroQA's SEO and content strategy across SMB, Mid-market, and enterprise segments, disrupting the Experience Management industry
- Drive awareness for MaestroQA's brand, generate high-quality leads, and nurture contacts across the buyer's journey
- Serve as the editor-in-chief; Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop, copyedit, and optimize content across all marketing channels
- Curate our SEO strategy in partnership with demand generation to increase content views, downloads, and brand awareness
- Drive thought leadership content and demand generation assets, including but not limited to: blogs, ebooks, infographics, case studies, social media posts, and more (experimentation with new channels will be key!)
We're looking for people with...
- Strong Content Strategy, Content Development, and SEO experience, leveraging organic search and content to drive revenue in a B2B environment
- Excellent writing skills and a knack for delivering high-impact content
- Proven and measurable success within SMB and Mid-market segments
- Unique perspective and approach on how to drive pipeline for SaaS
- Natural inclination for leveraging data to test, iterate, and learn quickly
- An eye for detail and top-notch organization skills
- Success operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Feel like you're not checking all the boxes? We highly encourage you to apply anyway. Sometimes the best opportunities are the ones we self-select out of. Take the leap!