Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way companies discover and engage with mobile users. We are seeking our first Head of Product Marketing to own and manage the successful planning, launch, and promotion of new products. You will represent the customer voice and execute the go-to-market plan for all product launches. You will become an expert on our technology, customer personas, market opportunities, and the competitive landscape.
As a member of the global digital marketing team, you will play a cross-functional role, working closely with Marketing, Product and Stratops teams. As the Head of the Product Marketing team, you will translate new product features into must-have mobile marketing products via sales materials, product pages, one-sheeters and marketing campaigns that resonate with our target market. Most importantly, you will play an important role in ensuring that the product we build resonates with Liftoff customers and prospects.
As a key contributor leading a new, small and efficient PMM team, you will oversee the development of a skilled workforce of emerging PMM professionals. You’ll amplify their individual strengths, coach them through opportunities for growth, and uphold a high standard for product marketing execution.
- Concept, plan and manage global product marketing campaigns
- Generate high quality product-focused marketing materials including emails, blogs, webinars, case studies, landing pages and more
- Lead and provide mentorship and development direction to junior members of the PMM team
- Own the production of a wide range of sales enablement and training tools including one-sheeters, slide decks and Lessonly plans
- Create GTM plans in collaboration with the Product and StratOps teams
- Develop and evolve product positioning and messaging
- Develop both user and account-based personas
- 5 years of hands-on product marketing experience in the ad tech industry, preferably mobile ad tech
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- A well rounded portfolio of product marketing work you can proudly show off
- You have built, driven, and managed go-to-market plans across multiple channels
- You are a passionate self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot, or similar tools, a plus
- Experience in app marketing a plus
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.