Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Head of Performance Marketing with a minimum of +3 years B2B experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels to join the team.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our team of 250+ is growing fast.The Role
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing Demand Generation Managers and drive our digital performance marketing strategy to help achieve our ambitious goals, testing aggressively to find the best ways to deliver trials for our self-service business and highly qualified leads to our enterprise business sales teams.
The ideal candidate is a performance marketing expert who is highly analytical and is a strong people manager who can operate both at strategic and tactical levels. You are highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building, and managing large-scale global campaigns.
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will:
- Lead a group of team members to allocate, invest, and optimize the performance marketing budget across numerous channels to meet our business pipeline objectives
- Attract and retain top talent, create, or modify processes and build the culture of data-driven marketing
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision to direct and maximize the team where all roles and responsibilities are well defined, understood, and managed
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop junior team members
- Strategize and lead execution for a comprehensive set of performance marketing tactics across SEM/PPC, display/programmatic, paid social, content syndication, video, and other channels of distribution
- Manage Gtmhub’s paid traffic channels to optimize performance, determine budget allocation, and own outcomes from all strategies and tactics deployed
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels
- Use of process for testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Relentlessly experiment with different targeting, messaging, ad images, and copy to strike the balance between scale and cost-efficiency
- Collaborate with content, creative, and product marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs
- Troubleshoot and identify issues to help ensure we operate effective performance marketing; apply your technical background and understanding of various marketing technologies/platforms to maintain all performance marketing operations
- Establish and manage to your team’s Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage a cross-functional team to drive all performance marketing activities, but also able to jump in personally to do the work, when required
- Work closely with VP of Demand Generation and all marketing team members to drive growth objectives
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- +3 years’ B2B experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels
- +2 years experience marketing to enterprise senior-level buyers
- +1 year experience marketing/positioning a SaaS solution
- +1 years of people management/team leadership experience
- Deep expertise in social media and google platform algorithms, bidding strategies, and objectives
- Expert with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies as well as marketing analytics to derive actionable insights from complex data sources
- Experience working with substantial monthly ad spend budgets and targets
- Experience working with CRM, marketing automation, ABM, and various MarTech solutions
- Knowledge of SEO and experience with SEM practices
- Experience managing both ABM and TAM campaigns/programs
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing
- A data-driven mindset where numbers > instinct
- You know how to use data to make strategic decisions and when to proactively seek out insights to improve marketing outcomes
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Willingness to be deep in the details while also being able to create and communicate higher-level strategy
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- You possess a mentor’s mindset and enjoy teaching and helping others to learn and grow
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- A desire to win and contribute to part of a winning team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary (salary range of $110k - $135k DOE)
- Quarterly bonus evaluation (up to 25%)
- Unlimited PTO, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision plans with FSA/HSA
- Access to a 401(k)/Roth 401(k)
- Stock option opportunities
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remotely
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Gtmhub works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.